A Human Being's Code of Conduct (Discipline)
I am sharing this universal Code of Conduct because I want our world to be a better place for ourselves, our children, our children's children and hopefully the great beyond. Human Beings have weaknesses - a blinding imperfection enduring life's many great experiences only for us to discover an identity we choose to call our Self.
Truth is, none of us are different.
We live only for this one common goal - Happiness.
There is only one simple way to acheive greater happiness, be good. With conscious effort and a disciplined focus on self awareness and mindfulness, any one of us can become a person of good character, the kind of person God loves. Even if you have just one day left to breathe, for your own sake, make that your best 24 hours.
Perfection is a choice, and so is imperfection.
- Diana -
A person of good character:
- enjoys a peace of mind
- is healthy
- is youthful and energetic
- is filled with passion, happiness and gratitude
- tends to be way above average looking (natural and captivating)
- baffles the weak with curiosity: "There's just something about this person..."
- possesses a beautiful and charismatic soul that magnetizes and charms
- can change this world, one person at a time.