Bangkok's Charity Event : Elephant Polo
Thailand’s largest charity event, The King’s Cup Elephant Polo Tournament, is happening between the 10th to 13th of March and Anantara has a range ele-fantastic room packages for the whole family.
The elephant festival will have something for everyone including an impressive Opening Parade, Children’s Educational Day, Ladies Day known as the ‘Bangkok Ascot’ and a wide range of fun elephant related activities for everyone. This year’s event will also have 10 teams encompassing over 40 players, including local television stars, New Zealand All Black Rugby legends and professional polo players.
To date the tournament has raised almost $US1 million which has been donated to various projects to better the lives of Thailand’s wild and domesticated elephant population.
Anantara’s four Bangkok hotels – Anantara Baan Rajprasong Bangkok Serviced Suites, Anantara Sathorn Bangkok, Anantara Siam Bangkok and Anantara Riverside Bangkok – are offering a special Bangkok Elephant Polo Package to get guests into the swing of the games during their stay.
Wake up to an energising breakfast, grab two complimentary tickets and head out to the tournament to watch friendly gentle giants and seasoned players battle it out for the trophy and enjoy the wide range of activities and games. Two free souvenir polo player shirts will helpguests to look the part.
Prices start from: Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel THB4,700++; Anantara Baan Rajprasong Bangkok Serviced Suites THB 5,780++; Anantara Riverside Bangkok ResortTHB 6,825++; Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel THB 9200++per room per night and the package includes:
• 2 nights’ accommodation or more for two people
• Daily breakfast for two people
• Two tickets for the duration of stay to the King’s Cup Elephant Polo Tournament from 10th – 13thMarch 2016
• Two Polo team shirts
Package terms and conditions:
• For stays only from 7 to 14 March 2016
• All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
• The rates quoted are per room per night, subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
• Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
• Minimum two night consecutive stay required.
• In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.